Along with distributing resources from top-class educational organizations, Dai Truong Phat also releases specialized products to meet the demands for teaching and learning English of Vietnamese teachers and students. We understand that training English knowledge is they key to enhance the chance to compete of Vietnamese young generation in the international integration era, but cultural values and national tradition must be retained in the lessons to have familiar, practical contents for both learners and teachers.
With that in mind, Dai Truong Phat has collaborated to publish the following two bilingual dictionaries English-English-Vietnamese:
- Macmillan Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (English-English-Vietnamese)
- Macmillan School Dictionary for high school children
These two editions have succinct and intelligible Vietnamese translation, together with English annotations, specific situation examples, making them the ultimate supporting tools for Vietnamese people to master English vocabularies.
In addition, Dai Truong Phat has also researched and successfully developed three English teaching products with supporting resources, which received positive feedbacks from teachers, students, and parents. These products include:
- Reading Comprehensive series i-Learn Smart Series, comprises of i-Learn Smart Start for elementary students and i-Learn Smart World for secondary students.
- Bilingual dictionary using pictures to define vocabularies Primary Pictionary.
By using the approach that utilized colorful and vivid images, the products developed by Dai Truong Phat will help students learn the country’s culture naturally, not forced, while stimulating their curiosity and enthusiasm, and enhance their four basic English skills: listening-speaking-reading-writing. We hope by developing specialized coursebooks for a country, either for Vietnam or for other countries, we are able enhance the ability to update and customize coursebooks to be best suited for that country’s English education traits.
- Meet the demands of the program framework of the Ministry of Education and Training
- Specialized contents for Vietnamese classrooms. Well-updated, high cultural values, and adaptability.
- Promote autonomous learning, and reinforcing learned vocabularies through meaningful readings, catchy and memorable songs, appealing comics, and fascinating age-suitable games and activities.
- Easy to use, helping students review and catch up with lessons, helping teachers prepare lessons quickly and efficiently.
- Create opportunities for students to drill and prepare for examinations, especially the English language proficiency, of the Ministry of Education and Training, as well as Cambridge English Qualification exams for children (Starters, Movers).